Delicious Pancakes on HOT WOK
Delicious Pancakes for 4 people.
- 4 eggs
- 3 dl milk
- 150 g wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar (preferably replace with brown sugar)
- 1 tsp. vanilla sugar
- 0.5 tsp. cardamom (can be omitted)
- 0.5 tsp. lemon zest (can be omitted)
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g butter (for frying)
Here's how you do it:
Whisk all ingredients together.
Pour the batter into a jug or bottle, so it's easy to control when you have to bake them.
Place the flat burner ring on your HOT WOK and turn on.
When the paella pan is hot, add butter to the pan.
When the butter has melted, pour the batter into the pan and spread it out.
Keep a close eye on when the pancake needs to be turned, because a HOT WOK is very hot, so your pancakes are quickly baked.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Buy Pans for Professionals and Beginners