Thai inspired spareribs
Thai inspired spareribs and definitely not the last time we make them here.
3 sides spareribs
1 red onion
3 chillies (depends on the strength)
3 good slices of ginger
3 bay leaves
2 star anise
2 dl soy
1/2 Katjap manis
2 dl apple must
3 dl water
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Salt and pepper
1) Remove the membrane at the back of the spare ribs.
2) Place them in the Traeger at 100 degrees, for 2 hours (can be omitted).
3) Coarsely chop the chilli, red onion, fennel and ginger
4) After 2 hours, cut up the spareribs, cut between the legs and spread them in a fireproof dish or something that can withstand the heat.
5) Divide all the other ingredients into the dish and stir. Now the barrel must go back into the Traeger.
6) After 3 hours, take the dish out, the spareribs out of the dish and strain the liquid.
7) Transfer the spareribs to a hot wok, together with the liquid.
8) Reduce liquid in so it sticks to the spareribs.
Now you are ready for Thai-inspired spareribs.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Experience Explosive Flavor through Stir-Frying Wok Dishes: HOT WOK's Gas Stove Revolutionizes Wok Cooking In the vast realm of culinary exploration, wok dishes stand as true masterpieces, awakening your taste buds with their intense aromas and diverse textures. In this...
Stir-fry is a popular cooking method that originated in Asian cuisine. The technique involves cooking food in a wok pan at high heat while constantly stirring and moving the ingredients. A concept that has gained immense popularity worldwide is HOT...