Beef with basil in HOT WOK
Recipe for making Beef with Basil in a HOT WOK
Preparation for 4 people:
- 400 g beef (tenderloin or fillet)
- 8 tbsp. oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 sprigs of holy basil
- chilli (according to your wishes)
- 7 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp. soya
- 150 g carrots (in strips)
- 100 g onions (in strips)
- 50 g fresh pepper
- 1.5 tbsp. sugar
- salt & pepper
- 6 tbsp. water
Cut the beef into thin slices and marinate in a mixture of oyster sauce, soya, sugar, just under half the oil, salt and pepper for at least 20 minutes.
Clean and cut the vegetables.
Peel the leaves from the holy basil
Chop the garlic
Rice is cooked.
The remaining oil is heated on the wok.
Sauté the garlic and chilli.
Add the beef and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Mix in the vegetables and a little water, fry for another 2-3 mins.
Serve with rice.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories