Preparing your paella pan before use.
- Before using your paella pan clean in warm water without soap.
- Dry the pan with a piece of paper towel.
- Pour oil on the pan so that the bottom is covered and warm over medium heat.
- When the paella pan is hot, pour off the oil and dry the pan with a paper towel.
- Repeat this process with oil in the pan and medium heat. Dry the pan again with a paper towel.
Cleaning and maintain of the paella pan after use.
- Never clean your paella pan directly after use with water as it become crooked.
- Clean the paella pan in warm water after cooled down with a sponge without the use of soap.
- Remember to dry your pan well after water cleaning.
- Pour a little oil into the paella pan after you have cleaned it and dry with a paper towel. Leave a little oil evenly in the pan when you dry it.
- Never leave your paella pan outside after use but place it dry inside.
Your new paella pan also works on induction