Creamy Shrimp and Mango Wok
All you need for 4 persons:
- 400g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh coriander, chopped for garnish
- Heat the vegetable oil in a HOT WOK over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the red curry paste and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and stir-fry until pink and cooked through, then remove from the wok and set aside.
- In the same HOT WOK, add the sliced bell pepper and onion and stir-fry until softened.
- Add the diced mango and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the coconut milk and stir until heated through.
- Return the shrimp to the HOT WOK and stir to combine with the vegetables and sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh coriander.
Enjoy your Creamy Shrimp and Mango Wok inspired by the HOT WOK!
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Experience Explosive Flavor through Stir-Frying Wok Dishes: HOT WOK's Gas Stove Revolutionizes Wok Cooking In the vast realm of culinary exploration, wok dishes stand as true masterpieces, awakening your taste buds with their intense aromas and diverse textures. In this...
Stir-fry is a popular cooking method that originated in Asian cuisine. The technique involves cooking food in a wok pan at high heat while constantly stirring and moving the ingredients. A concept that has gained immense popularity worldwide is HOT...