Preparing your paella pan before use.
- Before using your paella pan clean in warm water without soap.
- Dry the pan with a piece of paper towel.
- Pour oil on the pan so that the bottom is covered and warm over medium heat.
- When the paella pan is hot, pour off the oil and dry the pan with a paper towel.
- Repeat this process with oil in the pan and medium heat. Dry the pan again with a paper towel.
Cleaning and maintain of the paella pan after use.
- Never clean your paella pan directly after use with water as it become crooked.
- Clean the paella pan in warm water after cooled down with a sponge without the use of soap.
- Remember to dry your pan well after water cleaning.
- Pour a little oil into the paella pan after you have cleaned it and dry with a paper towel. Leave a little oil evenly in the pan when you dry it.
- Never leave your paella pan outside after use but place it dry inside.
Your new paella pan also works on induction
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
High power of a Gas StoveRead now
It is the high power of a HOT WOK Gas Stove that gives a completely unique taste experience. If you are a passionate cook or food enthusiast, you know that cooking is an art that requires the right equipment and...
How to make Candied Almonds in a HOT WOK Gas stoveRead now
Make Candied Almonds in a HOT WOK Gas Stove Is there anything better than roasted almonds on a cold winter's day? We've been experimenting with making them ourselves on our HOT WOK, and we don't regret it for a second. Here's...
What can you cook with birds like rooks?Read now
At HOT WOK we have made a very delicious suggestion, which you can follow here: First, we make crispy rice paper in our wok.- Pour one liter oil in the wok and heat it up.- Once the oil is hot,...