Roasted vegetables for 4 persons
Roasted vegetables for 4 persons (as an accessory) or 2-3 persons (as main dish) (30 min.)
Fry the vegetables so that they are still crispy and delicious. The dish can be served with cooked pasta as a side dish.
- 450 g broccoli
- 2 bunches of spring onions or 1 leek
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1 green bell bell pepper
- 350 g mushrooms
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 3 dl chopped kale
- 3 tbsp. neutral oil for frying (e.g. grape seed oil)
- 5 cm fresh ginger
- 2-3 TBSP. oyster sauce
- 2 TBSP. Soy sauce
- 2½ dl. chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 TSP. Cornstarch
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 50 g almonds (skinned)
- 2 TSP. Oil
- ½ TBSP. Soy sauce
- 1 pinch of dried chili flakes
How to prepare flash roasted vegetables in your HOT WOK.
1. break the broccoli into bunches and cut into 1 cm thick slices. Slice the spring onions diagonally and slice the garlic thinly. Cut the bell bell pepper into strips. Clean mushrooms and cut into thick slices. Rinse bean sprouts and kale.
2. ginger sauce: peel and grate the ginger and mix all the ingredients for the sauce together.
3. toasted almonds: Lightly toast the almonds in a dry pan. Pour the oil and soy over them and let them evaporate. Sprinkle with chili and place the almonds on a piece of baking paper.
Heat some oil well in a wok. Fry the broccoli for a few minutes and remove from the wok. Fry the peppers, spring onions and garlic for 1-2 minutes and remove from the wok. Add some new oil and fry the kale for 2 minutes, then remove it from the wok as well. Pour the ginger sauce into the wok and stir constantly until it becomes creamy.
Then add the stir-fried vegetables back into the wok with the mushrooms and heat briefly. Add bean sprouts at the end and you're done.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with almonds.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Make Candied Almonds in a HOT WOK Gas Stove Is there anything better than roasted almonds on a cold winter's day? We've been experimenting with making them ourselves on our HOT WOK, and we don't regret it for a second. Here's...