Noodles with tiger prawns made by HOT WOK
- Egg noodles, can be with the taste of shrimp
- 1 big red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- Tiger prawns – about 10 per person
- Bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. chili powder or flakes
- 2 tbsp. water
- A bit of salt
- 1 tbsp. light soya sauce
- A few drops of sesame oil
- A few drops of soya sauce
Put the noodles in a bowl with boiling water and a bit of salt. Drain the noodles when they are al dente and put them on a clean dishcloth.
Cut the vegetables so they are ready to be cooked.
Prepare the sauce by mixing the curry and chili with 2 tbsp. water and add the rest of the ingredients.
Heat the wok and add about 1 tbsp. oil. Add the eggs, scramble them, and push them to the side. Add a bit of oil and fry the onions and mix with the egg for about 30 seconds. Push them to the side again. Add a bit of oil and the bell pepper. Fry it and mix it with the onion and egg. Push it aside again, add oil, and fry the prawns. Remember to fry the prawns on both sides. Mix it all together and fry for a few minutes while you stir. Add the bean sprouts and stir.
Now add the noodles and mix well. Heat it for about a minute and add the sauce. Mix the sauce well with the rest of the ingredients and heat it for a minute or so.
Serve with spring onions and fresh cilantro.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Make Candied Almonds in a HOT WOK Gas Stove Is there anything better than roasted almonds on a cold winter's day? We've been experimenting with making them ourselves on our HOT WOK, and we don't regret it for a second. Here's...