Thai inspired spareribs
Thai inspired spareribs and definitely not the last time we make them here.
3 sides spareribs
1 red onion
3 chillies (depends on the strength)
3 good slices of ginger
3 bay leaves
2 star anise
2 dl soy
1/2 Katjap manis
2 dl apple must
3 dl water
2 tablespoons brown sugar
Salt and pepper
1) Remove the membrane at the back of the spare ribs.
2) Place them in the Traeger at 100 degrees, for 2 hours (can be omitted).
3) Coarsely chop the chilli, red onion, fennel and ginger
4) After 2 hours, cut up the spareribs, cut between the legs and spread them in a fireproof dish or something that can withstand the heat.
5) Divide all the other ingredients into the dish and stir. Now the barrel must go back into the Traeger.
6) After 3 hours, take the dish out, the spareribs out of the dish and strain the liquid.
7) Transfer the spareribs to a hot wok, together with the liquid.
8) Reduce liquid in so it sticks to the spareribs.
Now you are ready for Thai-inspired spareribs.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
High power of a Gas StoveRead now
It is the high power of a HOT WOK Gas Stove that gives a completely unique taste experience. If you are a passionate cook or food enthusiast, you know that cooking is an art that requires the right equipment and...
How to make Candied Almonds in a HOT WOK Gas stoveRead now
Make Candied Almonds in a HOT WOK Gas Stove Is there anything better than roasted almonds on a cold winter's day? We've been experimenting with making them ourselves on our HOT WOK, and we don't regret it for a second. Here's...
What can you cook with birds like rooks?Read now
At HOT WOK we have made a very delicious suggestion, which you can follow here: First, we make crispy rice paper in our wok.- Pour one liter oil in the wok and heat it up.- Once the oil is hot,...
Leave a comment