Caesar Salad from HOT WOK
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 300 g Chicken Breast Fillet
- 1 Egg
- 80 g Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tbsp Grill Seasoning
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 40 g Croutons
- 80 g Caesar Salad Dressing (Choose between HOT WOK's Caesar Dressing or Svansø Caesar Dressing)
- 40 g Parmesan Cheese
- 4 slices Turkey Bacon
HOT WOK's Caesar Dressing:
- 30 g Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 100 g Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- Cut the chicken breast fillets into small strips or pieces.
- Crack the egg into a deep plate and add 1 tbsp of grill seasoning.
- Mix the egg and seasoning together.
- Pour Panko into another bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces first into the egg mixture and then into the Panko until they are well coated.
- Pour oil into your Wok pan, enough for the chicken pieces to be submerged.
- Heat the oil to 160°C.
- Place the chicken pieces into the wok.
- Cook the crispy chicken pieces in your HOT WOK over high heat, about 150°C (300°F) hot oil.
- We recommend using Peanut oil or Sunflower oil.
- Meanwhile, chop the iceberg lettuce, halve the cherry tomatoes, and slice the cucumber.
- Prepare the Caesar dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients together.
- Fry the turkey bacon slices on a pan or in the oven until they are crispy.
- Once all the ingredients are ready, assemble your Caesar Salad.
- Arrange iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, croutons, and the crispy chicken pieces on plates.
- Top the salads with turkey bacon and Caesar dressing.
- Finally, grate the parmesan cheese over the crispy Caesar salad.
Enjoy your delicious Caesar Salad!
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Experience Explosive Flavor through Stir-Frying Wok Dishes: HOT WOK's Gas Stove Revolutionizes Wok Cooking In the vast realm of culinary exploration, wok dishes stand as true masterpieces, awakening your taste buds with their intense aromas and diverse textures. In this...
Stir-fry is a popular cooking method that originated in Asian cuisine. The technique involves cooking food in a wok pan at high heat while constantly stirring and moving the ingredients. A concept that has gained immense popularity worldwide is HOT...