Candied Almonds in Wok
Make Candied Almonds in Wok
Is there anything better than roasted almonds on a cold winter's day? We've been experimenting with making them ourselves on our HOT WOK, and we don't regret it for a second. Here's a delicious recipe for roasted almonds that's easy and straightforward. We use spices like cinnamon, cloves and cardamom, which not only help to spread a heavenly aroma, but also give a great taste to the roasted almonds. Whether you use spices and which ones, is entirely up to you.
For 6 persons:
- 2 dl almonds
- 2 dl sugar
- 0.5 dl water
- 0.5 tsp. cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp. cloves
- 0.5 tsp. cardamom
How to make Candied Almonds on your HOT WOK
- Turn on your wok to full power.
- Pour the almonds, sugar and water into the wok.
- Let it bubble and let the water evaporate while stirring.
- Turn down to ½ heat and let the sugar crystallize while you stir it.
- When the sugar starts to melt again, add your spices. Then continue for a little longer, but be careful not to let the sugar burn, as the almonds may stick together.
- Take the almonds off the heat and pour them out onto a piece of baking paper to cool.
- Once cooled, you can store them in an airtight container.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Make Candied Almonds in a HOT WOK Gas Stove Is there anything better than roasted almonds on a cold winter's day? We've been experimenting with making them ourselves on our HOT WOK, and we don't regret it for a second. Here's...