Wok with fried cheese noodles and vegetables from HOT WOK
- 250 g egg noodles
- 250 g hard cheese, such as gouda or cheddar
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Cook the noodles in plenty of water according to the instructions on the package, then drain in a sieve and let them drip off.
Grate the cheese coarsely.
- Heat the oil in your HOT WOK over high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the bell peppers, mushrooms, and sugar snap peas and fry for another 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce, fish sauce, and hoisin sauce and stir well.
- Add the grated cheese and stir gently until the cheese has melted.
Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.
You can add other vegetables such as bean sprouts, broccoli or carrots for more variation.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Experience Explosive Flavor through Stir-Frying Wok Dishes: HOT WOK's Gas Stove Revolutionizes Wok Cooking In the vast realm of culinary exploration, wok dishes stand as true masterpieces, awakening your taste buds with their intense aromas and diverse textures. In this...
Stir-fry is a popular cooking method that originated in Asian cuisine. The technique involves cooking food in a wok pan at high heat while constantly stirring and moving the ingredients. A concept that has gained immense popularity worldwide is HOT...