Preparing your paella pan before use.
- Before using your paella pan clean in warm water without soap.
- Dry the pan with a piece of paper towel.
- Pour oil on the pan so that the bottom is covered and warm over medium heat.
- When the paella pan is hot, pour off the oil and dry the pan with a paper towel.
- Repeat this process with oil in the pan and medium heat. Dry the pan again with a paper towel.
Cleaning and maintain of the paella pan after use.
- Never clean your paella pan directly after use with water as it become crooked.
- Clean the paella pan in warm water after cooled down with a sponge without the use of soap.
- Remember to dry your pan well after water cleaning.
- Pour a little oil into the paella pan after you have cleaned it and dry with a paper towel. Leave a little oil evenly in the pan when you dry it.
- Never leave your paella pan outside after use but place it dry inside.
Your new paella pan also works on induction
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Experience Explosive Flavor through Stir-Frying Wok Dishes: HOT WOK's Gas Stove Revolutionizes Wok Cooking In the vast realm of culinary exploration, wok dishes stand as true masterpieces, awakening your taste buds with their intense aromas and diverse textures. In this...
Stir-fry is a popular cooking method that originated in Asian cuisine. The technique involves cooking food in a wok pan at high heat while constantly stirring and moving the ingredients. A concept that has gained immense popularity worldwide is HOT...