Wok with Mushrooms and Spring Onions
Wok with Mushrooms and Spring Onions by HOT WOK.
For 4 persons you need:
- 500 g mixed mushrooms (e.g. shiitake, portobello, button), sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped for serving
- Heat the oil in a HOT WOK over high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, chili, and ginger and stir-fry for about 1-2 minutes until soft and fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes until tender and starting to brown.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes until the sauce is evenly distributed and the mushrooms are coated.
- Add the spring onions and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes until they are soft.
- Serve with chopped fresh cilantro on top.
- You can add other vegetables, such as bean sprouts or snow peas, if you want more variety.
- You can also add chicken, beef, or tofu if you want more protein in the dish.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
High power of a Gas StoveRead now
It is the high power of a HOT WOK Gas Stove that gives a completely unique taste experience. If you are a passionate cook or food enthusiast, you know that cooking is an art that requires the right equipment and...
How to make Candied Almonds in a HOT WOK Gas stoveRead now
Make Candied Almonds in a HOT WOK Gas Stove Is there anything better than roasted almonds on a cold winter's day? We've been experimenting with making them ourselves on our HOT WOK, and we don't regret it for a second. Here's...
What can you cook with birds like rooks?Read now
At HOT WOK we have made a very delicious suggestion, which you can follow here: First, we make crispy rice paper in our wok.- Pour one liter oil in the wok and heat it up.- Once the oil is hot,...
Leave a comment