The milk is actually fried, but for some reason, we call it "baked milk".
The taste and texture are pudding-like.
3 - 5 mins
- 200g milk
- 30g cornstarch
- 40g sugar
- 35g wheat flour (Type 405)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Panade Mix breadcrumbs and panko
- Mix the milk, cornstarch, and 30g of sugar together.
- Pour the mixture into a pot and heat over low heat.
- Stir until it becomes creamy.
- Use a spoon to put the thickened mixture into a mold.
- Let it cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl, add flour, baking powder, and 10g sugar, and stir until it becomes a creamy mixture.
- Dip the cooled milk balls/shapes into the egg mixture and coat with the breadcrumbs and panko mixture.
- Fry at 170°C for about 3-5 minutes until the surface turns golden brown.
(Recipe by Uwe Hagemann)
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Experience Explosive Flavor through Stir-Frying Wok Dishes: HOT WOK's Gas Stove Revolutionizes Wok Cooking In the vast realm of culinary exploration, wok dishes stand as true masterpieces, awakening your taste buds with their intense aromas and diverse textures. In this...
Stir-fry is a popular cooking method that originated in Asian cuisine. The technique involves cooking food in a wok pan at high heat while constantly stirring and moving the ingredients. A concept that has gained immense popularity worldwide is HOT...