Spicy Risotto with lots of vegetables
For 4 servings.
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 dl Arborio rice
- 1 liter hot chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tsp. sambal oelek (Asian chili paste)
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Heat the oil in your HOT WOK over high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and fry for about 2 minutes until soft and fragrant.
- Add the rice and stir well for a minute until the rice is covered in oil.
- Add the chicken broth a little at a time, stirring until the rice has absorbed the broth before adding more.
- Continue until the rice is cooked and has a soft consistency but still with a little bite.
- Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, and sambal oelek and stir well.
Let the risotto simmer for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
Serve the risotto with freshly chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
You can add other ingredients such as chicken, shrimp, or vegetables for more flavor and variety.
Remember to stir the rice regularly throughout the cooking process.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Experience Explosive Flavor through Stir-Frying Wok Dishes: HOT WOK's Gas Stove Revolutionizes Wok Cooking In the vast realm of culinary exploration, wok dishes stand as true masterpieces, awakening your taste buds with their intense aromas and diverse textures. In this...
Stir-fry is a popular cooking method that originated in Asian cuisine. The technique involves cooking food in a wok pan at high heat while constantly stirring and moving the ingredients. A concept that has gained immense popularity worldwide is HOT...