Fried noodles with beef and Pak Choi
Super tasty wok with udon noodles, beef, spring onions and Pak Choy, Pak Choi or Bok Choy - yes, dear child has many names. The dish is seasoned with garlic and chilli and topped with peanuts.
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 4 pieces. carrots
- 400 g Pak Choi
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece. ginger
- 1 piece. chili
- 300 g udon noodles (alternatively egg noodles or rice noodles)
- 60 g hoisin sauce
- 500 g minced or sliced beef
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 50 g peanuts
- lime leaves
- oil (as needed)
Here's how you do it
- Cut carrots into sticks.
- Cut spring onions into thin half slices.
- Cut and roughly chop the Pak Choi.
- Chop or press the garlic into small pieces.
- Grate the ginger as finely as possible.
- Chop Chili as finely as possible.
- Put a large pot of water on the boil.
- Cook the noodles in the pan with water for 2-3 minutes.
- After boiling, save approx. 1 dl of the boiling water.
- Stir the noodles with the saved code water and the Hoisin sauce.
- Put the lid on and let them stand.
Heat the wok and pour in a little sunflower oil for approx. 1 min.
Fry carrots for 4-6 min.
Add pak choi, garlic, ginger and possibly lime leaves to taste with a little salt.
When it has been fried at high heat for 2-4 minutes, remove the vegetables in a bowl.
Heat the wok again with new sunflower oil.
Fry the beef for 4-6 min. on full heat and then add the soy sauce and the vegetables from the bowl.
Turn together 1 min.
Then add the noodles to the wok and stir for 1 minute. by medium heat.
Arrange the dish on a plate and top with chilli and peanuts.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories