Candied Almonds in Wok
Make Candied Almonds in Wok
Is there anything better than roasted almonds on a cold winter's day? We've been experimenting with making them ourselves on our HOT WOK, and we don't regret it for a second. Here's a delicious recipe for roasted almonds that's easy and straightforward. We use spices like cinnamon, cloves and cardamom, which not only help to spread a heavenly aroma, but also give a great taste to the roasted almonds. Whether you use spices and which ones, is entirely up to you.
For 6 persons:
- 2 dl almonds
- 2 dl sugar
- 0.5 dl water
- 0.5 tsp. cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp. cloves
- 0.5 tsp. cardamom
How to make Candied Almonds on your HOT WOK
- Turn on your wok to full power.
- Pour the almonds, sugar and water into the wok.
- Let it bubble and let the water evaporate while stirring.
- Turn down to ½ heat and let the sugar crystallize while you stir it.
- When the sugar starts to melt again, add your spices. Then continue for a little longer, but be careful not to let the sugar burn, as the almonds may stick together.
- Take the almonds off the heat and pour them out onto a piece of baking paper to cool.
- Once cooled, you can store them in an airtight container.
Products for you...
- Professional and quality Gas stove
- Pans for Professionals and Beginners
- HOT WOK Gas Stove and Grill Accessories
HOT WOK Inspirations
Experience Explosive Flavor through Stir-Frying Wok Dishes: HOT WOK's Gas Stove Revolutionizes Wok Cooking In the vast realm of culinary exploration, wok dishes stand as true masterpieces, awakening your taste buds with their intense aromas and diverse textures. In this...
Stir-fry is a popular cooking method that originated in Asian cuisine. The technique involves cooking food in a wok pan at high heat while constantly stirring and moving the ingredients. A concept that has gained immense popularity worldwide is HOT...